|As the train pulls away to Main Street it passes an office building errected on the foundation of the original NYSW Hackensack depot. Note the wave from the friendly engineer. GP18 #1802 arrived on the property 8/62, with two sister GP18s. These were the first units to wear the yellow-jacket scheme. They were bought on a government loan arrnaged for by Irving Maidman, who had bought the Edgewater Ford plant and then bought the railroad to ensure service. Maidman, however, cut costs and killed the commuter trains.