||A Radio Control driller pulls up to the abandoned Hobart Tower at San Pedro Junction. Sadly, the Burlington Northern GP50 is wearing a "Welcome to LA" paint scheme. This GP50 was delivered new to BN in July 1985. It was later derated to 2500 hp and reclassified GP25 in late 2006. The tower, built in 1926, was closed permenantly on April 15, 2002. It protected the crossing of the Union Pacific San Pedro Sub and the ATSF First District.
||2/11/2007 Upload Date: 12/14/2007 12:17:47 AM
||975 Comments: 2